This page is about the installation of aquarium windows. Hydrosight is a unique design/build firm recognized for reliable installation of stationary aquarium windows for concrete tanks. After years of experience we have an install base in many European countries and around the world.
- An underwater window for aquaria consists mainly of an acrylic block, that has been prepared to be used for this purpose. It does not need a frame for this purpose. (For framed windows please go to our premanufactured underwater window page).
- The window is sealed into a concrete rebate opening of the aquarium wall or floor.
- All installation work is done by Hydrosight.
- Sizes and shapes according to customers’ request for the required format up to 3m x 6m possible.
- Please note that we do not build the smaller all-acrylic aquarium tanks only in special cases.
Hydrosight Aquarium Installation Services in Detail:
- Design of the Aquarium Windows according to safety rules
- Acrylic window processing
- Worldwide Shipping (based on our experience in Africa, Asia, America and Europe)
- Waterproofing and sealing
- Polishing Acrylic windows, maintenance works for scratches and damages of acrylic panels
a selection of our aquarium projects
- Aquanale 2013 in Cologne
- Underwater Window for a Fish Ladder
- Wave Pool
- Underwater Skylight in Florida
- Watertight Windows in Belgium