Why you need a Steel Frame for a Glass Walled Pool
Why you need a by “Hydrosight” developed steel frame around your acrylic window.
The 7 reasons:
- As you will know, acrylic “works and moves” with the temperatur changes. With this knowledge we started to develope a scheme to calculation the possible movement of the window so the acrylic will lay in a secure bed.
- From some of the larger aquariums in the world we know that, large direct implemented acrylic sheets starting, in a moment of time leaks. Although starting with small leak, it will start losing at the end lots of gallons/liters of water and perhaps without anyone noticing. Besides this is bad for the cost, environmental this causes also lots of trouble. Thanks to our frame, a security system is built in to catch early leakage and repair.
- One of the largest advantages considering of our frame is the installation and thus the investment. Our windows can be installed in 3 to 5 days in a row. With installing bare acrylic sheets, you need a special team who need 30 to 45 days and several visits at site to prepare the concrete and to fullfill a good installation.
- Using our Frame it also allows every pool builder or construction company to install our windows themselves.
- All our windows are being shipped complete with Frame, Slumber, anchors, etc. The only thing you need to do after receipt is to eventuelly hire a crane and to build the window in!
- The frames from "Hydrosight" can be used for several kinds of pools. If you have a tiled, liner or steel pool, we will make it happen that it fits.
- Thanks to the frame it is possible to do a 24-hour waterproof test at the factory. Now you already know upfront the window is waterproof. In case of a acrylic sheet, you will only know if the window is placed correct AFTER you have filled your pool with lots of water.