Why steel frames?
Why you need a by Hydrosight developed steel frame around your acrylic window.
The 7 reasons:
- As you will know, acrylic contracts and expands with temperature changes. With this knowledge we started to develop a scheme to calculate the possible movement of the window. The glazing can still move while the window stays waterproof.
- Leakage is no option for Hydrosight. For large installations, eg in public aquaria, Hydrosight uses electronic sensors. The Hydrosight alarm system is part of our framing.
- One of the biggest advantage of our frame is the time for the installation. Our windows can be installed in 3 to 5 days in a row. With installing bare acrylic sheets, you need a special team who need 30 to 45 days and several visits at site to prepare the concrete and to fulfill a good installation. The cost of a Hydrosight window including installation is always lower then the traditional method.
- Using our Frame it enables every pool builder or construction company to install our windows without external help.
- All our windows are being shipped complete with frame, slurry, anchors, etc. The only thing you need to do when you receive the window is to hire a crane and to mount the window.
- The frames from Hydrosight can be used for several kinds of pools. If you have a tiled, liner or steel pool, we will make it happen that it fits.
- All our windows are factory tested. A certificate is supplied with each window. In case of a acrylic sheet, you will only know if the window is waterproof after you have filled your pool with lots of water.