Hydrosight Project Presentation
Tags of this Project: Germany, open-top, tiled-pool, residential, installation
Project Number: P5794
For the presentation of our project in Ottersweiler we would like to take the opportunity to explain the term glass walls for pools.
Glass Walls compared to Underwater Windows
- Glass wall windows are supported on three sides only. The top of the window is exposed.
- The technical term is open top window.
- Glass walls retain the water in the pool while there seems to be no wall.
- Open top windows have a polished and rounded top edge. You can look into the window block from the top the same way you do when looking from the side.
- Acrylic sidewalls can be combined with infinity edge pools, where the water overflows a transparent pool wall. Such a glass for infinity pools gives the impression of a vertically cut of body of water. Looking at such a window feels like an optical illusion!
- Wide panels of 6m and more can be archived in various ways. The glazing can consist of a contious panel, chemically bonded panel, panels with sealant joints inbetween or panels with mullions.
Price Range : 15.000-30.000EUR
excluding VAT, non binding exampleAsk for your individual offer >